Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tiffy's Wishlist Goals for 2015/2016

Every Lolita has a wishlist, right? From pinterest boards to facebook albums and more. I figured I would get a headstart on my 2016 wishlist. If I manage to snag some of it this year, even better! This will be comprised of dream dresses as well as regular finds! Thankfully I was lucky enough to already snag my ultimate dream dress! 

Dream Items

Metamorphose 
,
Crown Label Magical Painting Shirring Pinafore JSK in Beige w/ White OTKs

Something about this print is so adorable to me, even though none of my friends can stand the color. One day I'll find it, one day...

Sweet Shooting Star Headdress
I knew as I was checking out that I should have just thrown this in my cart. Now I don't know if I will ever find it. I need it to complete my dream coord with this print. Will you ever be mine, little headdress? ;_;

Blouses

Glitter Tale 
Custom Blouse 
This blouse was made for another customer but I want to get one exactly like it. It will fit in perfectly with my new coord plans for my Rose Melody Swan Princess JSK

Other Dresses

Angelic Pretty
Silky Wrapping Ribbon JSK in Pink x White
 One of my friends was able to snag Silky Wrapping Ribbon in the Black x Pink colorway and I fell in love. I know it's a long shot but I'll be trolling Mbok and Y!J for it if I can.
French Cafe Switching JSK in Blue               Melty Berry Princess OP in Red        
French Cafe is going to need some massive alterations to make it wearable, but I already have ideas that I am super excited about! I had MBP earlier this year in pink, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how I wanted to coord it. Now I am all about the red colorway, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

Accessories/Bags

Alice and the Pirates

Treasure Chest Purse in Black
I'm normally not one for super campy bags, but I instantly fell in love with this when I saw it. Not only will it go perfectly with my Moon Jelly Princess coord, but it's so versatile for other things as well. I just hope my wallet is ready when it pops up.

Automatic Honey
                 Royal Heart Necklace                           Royal Heart Ring     
There's no particular reasoning behind my desire for these other than the fact that I just like them!

Wigs

Lockshop
                    Starlet in Gunmetal                           Sweetheart in Natural Black
These two wigs continue to escape me! Always sold out or on sale when I have to pay bills. I'm determined to get them in 2016.


Well that's it for me! We'd love to hear what's on your wishlist, either 2015 or 2016! Leave us a comment below.


*If you like what you read, you can get updates straight to your email by following us here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment