Friday, March 13, 2015

Annie's Lolita Wishlist Goals for 2015



Every Lolita has a wishlist: we make  pinterest boards and facebook albums filled with images of our most desired items. It might take some time to find some of those items, sometimes it might take years depending on the rarity, but what about those items that can are easily attainable like a new petticoat or X color wig? I decided to make a post about some items that can potentially improve my Lolita wardrobe. 

Note: I didn't want to include any dream dresses because it can take a while before I can find any of them, but if you wish to look at my list, here's my pinterest board. 

Blouses
I am definitely lacking in this department. In the past, due to my size, I would rarely find blouses that fitted right, and I would end up resorting to off brand blouses. Now there are so many places that sell custom sized clothing. I've been eyeing some of BunBerry's blouses for a while and I am hoping to get my hands on one of their white blouses. Tiffy made a review on some of their blouses in case you are interested. Miss Point also offers custom sizes and the store is also known for its good quality.





Printed tights
Since otk socks look very weird on my legs, I mostly wear tights, but they are usually the lace kind or solid. I would like to purchase some of TejaJamilla's printed tights. Her tights are beautiful and there is a wide variety of sizes and styles to choose from. You can find a review on some of tights right here.


Shoes
I mostly own black shoes, so I would like to purchase a pair of white shoes, but I just really want shoes in general. Although I try to steer away from Bodyline, I have to admit that their shoes are very sturdy. I've owned three pairs of shoes by them and one of them I've had since I started Lolita. An*Tai*Na also carries some shoes I would  like to purchase. If you are interested in the quality of An*Tai*Na, you should check out this review.





Solid skirts/ JSK/OP
Solid color clothing can be versatile in and out of lolita.  I think every lolita no matter what style they prefer,should have a few solid color pieces in her wardrobe.

I seem to gravitate toward darker colors, so I would like to purchase a black JSK and possibly a black skirt. I'm not the best when coordinating the latter, but we all have to start somewhere, don't we? Lady Sloth has a lovely JSK I've been wanting to get for a while this JSK is custom sized and she offers this option for most of her clothing, I believe. Little Dipper also sells some beautiful underskirts and if you are interested, here's a review I wrote on one of their OPs


Bags
I have a problem with bags. I usually just buy any bag that I like and I don't even think whether it will go with any of the clothes I have or not.





Wigs
I usually style my natural hair while wearing Lolita, but sometimes I like to wear wigs. I would like to try something different by purchasing light colored wigs.
Blonde wig
Brown wavy wig

Accessoriesmiscellaneous
One can never have enough accessories. Enough said.






*If you want links to any of these items just leave a comment below.



*If you like what you read, you can get updates straight to your email by following us here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment