Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bunny House Large Petticoat Review

In my search for custom sized petticoats I ran across quite a few options from Classical Puppets to Me Likes Tea and several other, smaller, brands. While I do have a CP A-line petticoat, I wanted to branch out and explore some other options. Especially with the continued discussions regarding the decline of CP quality. Bunny House popped up in a few discussions so I decided to check them out. 

To begin, these petticoats look fluffy and beautiful.They come in 3 different sizes (M/L/XL) which represent the level of poof, not the waist or length of the petti itself. I opted to try for the Large poof, afraid that the Super Large size might be too much. They are also reasonably priced ranging from $20 for the Medium size up to $40 for the Super Large size. Each petticoat is made to order and custom sized to your measurements. If your waist is above 100cm or if you are extra tall, be prepared to also pay extra in shipping. My petticoat cost $50 with shipping and I received it within 1 month of ordering. I am planning to purchase a Super Large one in light pink, so there will be a second review up shortly I'm sure. 

Overall I am extremely happy with this petti. It is made with organza and is extremely polished and finished with no loose threads. The ends are surged to prevent fraying and the inside is lined for a more comfortable fit. Currently there are 5 colors to choose from from white and black to pink and light blue. The petti is extremely supportive and stands on its own. 

*The photos I took are from NYE, so I was not in Lolita, I will update this with more photos when I take them.

Construction: 10/10
Fit: 10/10
Price: $
My Measurements: 135/115/135, Item Size: Custom



*If you like what you read, you can get updates straight to your inbox by following us here.*



No comments:

Post a Comment